Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
lee-st170
hey all just thought i would join up my name is lee im 23 i live in oxfordshire i drive a ford focus st170 2002 plate great car love it to bits had it just over a year now it is my first ford and it has never let me down.
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Lenny
[quote name='lee-st170' timestamp='1339947226' post='187750']
hey all just thought i would join up my name is lee im 23 i live in oxfordshire i drive a ford focus st170 2002 plate great car love it to bits had it just over a year now it is my first ford and it has never let me down.
[/quote]

Hi Lee,
welcome to the forum,
when you get a momment please upload some pictures of your motor, have you any modifications planned?
also when you get a mommment take a look at my list of guides below this post you may find some of interest and most of them are available in PDF format so they can be downloaded and printed making them easy to follow.

Full Colour Version: Newbie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.