Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello There!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
SilverTrophey
Hello, I thought I would stop by and just say "Hi".
My name's Martin and I come from Wales, I'm 20 years old and I'm currently working for a car insurance company, which I can't stand as it's such a horrible experience telling customers why their premiums have gone up a fortune for something that wasn't their fault. It's not to bad though when you talk to the people who's premiums have come down a lot so It has it's good points and it's bad. I'm also signing up to join the Army. Recently done a barb test and I can go in to be a Combat Engineer, Combat Medical Technician and a Tank Crewman.

I drive a 1.25 Zetec Fiesta from 1999 which is a nippy little car and maybe within the next year or 2 I can upgrade and get me a 1.6 Fiesta Zetec S 2005 plate as they are really nice!

I have some fixes I would like to do my fiesta and it would be outstanding if I can get some tips for that e.g.[list]
[*]The right foglight has got some moss looking stuff in there and would more than likely need to be replaced.
[*]Radio is sliding all over the place in the "fixed" position
[*]I want to do some touch up work to the body as repairing scratches and minor respray works on the parts.
[/list]
That's all for the moment, thanks for your time and have a good evening/day.

Thanks!
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)

Full Colour Version: Hello There!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.