Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Galaxy With High Mileage
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Galaxy Club
Lee Humberstone
hi im looking to get a ford galaxy. it will have to be an older model as i only have upto £1800 to spend. With the earlier models around the R reg what is deemed to be high mileage where alot starts to go wrong? The models ive seen are anything from 80k to 120k. if they start to go wrong around the 100k mark ill leave it and struggle with lack of space.

thanks
gregers
have you tried looking on autotrader website etc,at the money you have you may be able to get an early mk2,or if your lucky a decent high spec mk1,dont forget to look at the vw sharan and seat alhambra,the diesels are virtually the same car.
southcoastdweller
I've had a Mk1 (1998) 2.3 since 2000, travelled over 207,000 miles now and it has been very reliable apart from a few minor problems.
The electrics are now showing their age a bit, driver's door and tailgate connections sometimes intermittent, but overall I would say the best vehicle I have owned.

Full Colour Version: Galaxy With High Mileage
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.