Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Site Issues
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
salsheikh
anyone else suffering from this site freezing or is it just me? web page freezes and doesnt respond, i have to close IE and then try again. sometime it takes multiple attemps. really, realy frustrating, not sure if it has something to do with the cookies tracking?
Lenny
[quote name='salsheikh' timestamp='1340133521' post='188082']
anyone else suffering from this site freezing or is it just me? web page freezes and doesnt respond, i have to close IE and then try again. sometime it takes multiple attemps. really, realy frustrating, not sure if it has something to do with the cookies tracking?
[/quote]

i have that trouble with the site when im using my work computer but no problems at home.
DanGull
I've had no problems - but other staff have, so Steve is looking into it.
salsheikh
few, i thought i was the only one. it only took me 3 attempts to try and see this thread again and to reply...
Gemma1984
I've never had any problems but I use a ipad or if out n about my iPhone
salsheikh
[indent=1]i'm still having issues with the site, its doing my head in now.[/indent]
Preee
It started playing up for me when the extra adverts plonked on the top banner , sometimes takes a while to respond when posting and refresh

Full Colour Version: Site Issues
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.