Hi I'm a satisfied owner of a new Mondeo MK4 6tip 2.0tdci with titanium pack.
I was actracted by this model by the new HMI interface called Convers+.
before I have an audi A4 avant 1.9TDI entry model and I was used to have some features that I'm surprised not found in this version of Ford Mondeo. I tell this because, as I'm fond of technologies, I know it should be easy for the developers to implement such simple features in a system like Convers+. This sytem controls everything (and you can well understand it by see the hidden menu on it - you can find how to access it in Ford wikis site)! Here some examples:
- close doors after departure over 15km/h
- 2 trip computers instead of only one. One of this should automatically reset after 2 hours with motor off. This is useful to have always the statistics of the last trip without the needs to reset everything every time!
- trip time
- time or km to the next scheduled maintenance
- voice control of trip computer
- speed limit alarm (over x km/h have a warning)
- more settings of audible alarms
Do anyone know if it possible to upgrade the firmware of Convers+?