Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi........... Another Newbie :)
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
ToNyC86
[size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive]Hi Forum[/font][/size]
[size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive]Im a newbie to this forum & to Ford, I'm picking up my new 07 plate Mrk 6 fiesta tdci on saturday and i cant wait :D[/font][/size]
[size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive]will post a picture then :) , any advise is much appreciated[/font][/size]
[size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive]cheers[/font][/size]
Lenny
Welcome to the forum,
is it a 1.4TDCi or a 1.6TDCi
what colour is it, is this going to be your first car and are you planning to do anything to it.
you may also like to add some gel overlay badges
[url="http://www.dmb.uk.com/prod/273/ford-badges-gel-overlays-fiesta6-standard#colours"]http://www.dmb.uk.com/prod/273/ford-badges-gel-overlays-fiesta6-standard#colours[/url]
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Paddy H
Welcome here, Got any mods in mind or just a standard keeper?
ToNyC86
Hiya its a white 1.4 tdci, this is my second car, part exchanging my shitty peugeot 206 1.4, all i have in mind at the moment is too tint the back windows, not sure what mods are out there to be honest, been a motorcycle rider for the past 9 years and this will me my second car.
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Stoney871
Hi Tony, welcome aboard mate.

Full Colour Version: Hi........... Another Newbie :)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615