Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help To Identify The Part Name
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Hello, Could anyone please tell me the exact part name of "two small rubber seal on the bonnet" on ford focus car (circled in the attached image). These are located on both left and right side and few inches below windscreen wipers ? Thanks.
Washer jet seal ?
Washer jet gasket ?

Full Colour Version: Help To Identify The Part Name
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.