Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mk3 Focus Interior Light
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Loz Cheung
Hi all :)

Cant seem to figure out how to set the interior lights in my Focus at the moment;

just simply want to set them to come on when the doors open....for some reason though, they only do so during the day?? gets kind of annoying at night!

I tried resorting to the manual but its just a load of guff- Cant believe such a thing would be a head scratcher <_<

Thanks!
NorthSussex
[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Usually the light interior light switch is left in the middle position for the lights to come on when a door is opened, the other 2 positions are on all the time and off all the time.[/font][/size][/color]
artscot79
there was an option in the dash menu for the lighting im sure
Loz Cheung
Yeah, that used to be the case Stormin but they've changed that format now :rolleyes: They only give you 2 buttons now; Permanently on, and 'Off when doors open' - which doesn't seem to make any difference! (i'll provide a pic when i can!)

ahhhh never thought about browsing through the menus :rolleyes:
NorthSussex
[quote name='Loz Cheung' timestamp='1340655607' post='189063']
Yeah, that used to be the case Stormin but they've changed that format now :rolleyes: They only give you 2 buttons now; Permanently on, and 'Off when doors open' - which doesn't seem to make any difference! (i'll provide a pic when i can!)

ahhhh never thought about browsing through the menus :rolleyes:
[/quote]

[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Well I be danged, life just got more complicated, :unsure: [/font][/size][/color]

Full Colour Version: Mk3 Focus Interior Light
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.