Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gone In 60 Seconds
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
Jammin0990
Has anyone seen the sequel to the original gone in 60 seconds film in 1974 by H.B. Halicki? It was made in 1983 I believe and it's called Gone in 60 Seconds: Deadline Auto Theft. I haven't seen it anywhere, just interested to find out if its any good.
jeebowhite
I cant say I have heard of it at all!
salsheikh
the only gone in 60 seconds i have seen is the one with nicolas cage and angelina jolie (hubba hubba)
Jammin0990
Aww mate, missing out. The first one is easy to find with the original 1971 Mach One Mustang (see below). The first Eleanor! My mistake though, Deadline Auto Theft is an independent film, not technically Gone in 60 Seconds but looks good. The trailer is on youtube.
[img]http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o522/jammin0990/Eleanor1971.jpg[/img]
Paddy H
I have it on my HDD. But never got round to watching it. I think after watching the one with Nicholas Cage (over 20 times) il be reasonably bored and frustrated. I have nothing against classic motors but some of the cars they steal are unbelievable.
Jammin0990
It's worth a watch. I think it's better than the Nicholas Cage one. Better car chase

Full Colour Version: Gone In 60 Seconds
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615