Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Should I Buy A 6 Speed Manual Fiesta?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
Adrian Brunton
Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy a second hand Fiesta Titanium. One's become available with apparently everything I've been looking for, but the only red flag is the description mentions that it's a 6 speed. After a lot of googling, I've not found a single manual 6 speed Fiesta available. I've seen automatics have been produced in America, but I've not found any manuals. Therefore, this leads me to believe this particular car has been modified to include a 6 speed gearbox, so the question is, is this a bad sign? Should I avoid buying a car that's been altered like this?

It's an 09 plate with not a huge amount of miles on the clock.

I've not made contact with the dealer yet (it's not a private sale), but when I do, I want to have as much information as possible.

I know I've left it late, but I'm aiming to take a look at the car tomorrow, so hopefully someone will see this before then.

volts
If you know the Reg use Ford ETIS to bring up all the details for the car. http://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do;jsessionid=622B9E0D9AA7687FF7C354CDA32A30B2.eccvas503
iNath
Think you'll find it's a typo on the advert. I'd be very surprised if someone has got a 6 speed gearbox in one.
titanium_s_spec
not yet 6 speed is coming on the st model end of 2013
DaveD
My old Mini One had a six speed box but 5th gear was a waste of time. I always went from 4th to 6th.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615