Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Warning Light Confusion
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
sunshineanna
Hello,

Quick question, is the light on the bottom right hand side of the display definitely a refuel warning light? If so that would mean fiestas have two refuel ligths because there is another one on my speedometer too.

My cars been into the garage three times now because the light stays on when the tank is full and I'm beginning to think that maybe the light is actually for something else :wacko:

Lenny
[quote name='sunshineanna' timestamp='1341161728' post='190218']
Hello,

Quick question, is the light on the bottom right hand side of the display definitely a refuel warning light? If so that would mean fiestas have two refuel ligths because there is another one on my speedometer too.

My cars been into the garage three times now because the light stays on when the tank is full and I'm beginning to think that maybe the light is actually for something else :wacko:

[/quote]

its telling you that you can do another 345 Miles before you will require some more fuel.
you should be able to cycle through to a differnt display by turning the knob on the indicator stalk.
Fastfordman
It looks like the range indicator. My focus has a similar icon and it shows the miles left the tank can do next to it, from your picture it is showing you have 345 miles to go before needing to fill up. I am sure someone with a fiesta will confirm this or otherwise.
sunshineanna
Thanks guys. I knew the 345 meant that's how many more miles I could do, it was just the little image that confused me because it's more or less the same as the refuel light and I'm sure it didn't always used to be on :) Maybe it did? Lol.

Full Colour Version: Warning Light Confusion
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615