Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Assistance About Radios Required Please ! Mk 5 Fiesta
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Audio & Electronics
itsstevo
[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]im thinking about getting a new stereo/radio for my car, will i need anything extra if i am to get a double din stereo such as tools etc.[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]if so what are they and where can i get them?[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]could you recommend any radios for around £70-£130?[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]ive never done anything like this before i know you can get halfords to fit it but id like to do it myself. [/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]is it hard to do, what problems will i come up against if any[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]much appreciated [/font][/color]
oilburner79
A double din wont fit without major cutting of the dash
oilburner79
I fitted a Pioneer DEH4400BT in my Focus it took 15 mins I needed a fascia adaptor,wiring harness adaptor and aerial adaptor its really straightforward and the unit was 104 (269 in Halfrauds)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.