Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Auto Locking Doors - New Focus
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
simps100
Just wondering if there is anyway of setting a new focus to lock doors automatically when pulling away?

Ive seen a few instructions, but none of them seem relevent to the new model.

Anyone any ideas?

Cheers

Marc
.Ryan
I may be corrected but with the software upgrade I am lead to believe that the doors lock when hitting 5mph?
cuke
Hi, as far as I understand Ford do not have this feature on their more recent vehicles and it cannot be enabled. Personally I think it is a good thing, however if at anytime I wanted to lock my doors then there is a button under the stereo that will do this just fine.
Chris
jimrex
I've heard a lot of debate about whether this can be enabled, and it seems it's unlikely. Next best thing you can enable is the "anti-rape" locking (or so my mates call it!) where the key only unlocks the drivers door... you then press unlock again for the rest of the car to open.

From memory, to enable it you point the key at the car and press the lock and unlock buttons at the same time for 30 seconds.

Full Colour Version: Auto Locking Doors - New Focus
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.