Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fiesta Zetec Specs
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
delboy1.25
Hi everybody, just buying a 2008 ( last of the old shape ) Fiesta 1.25 Zetec Climate, and just wondered if you can get a specification list for it. Mine doesn't have remote central locking, only via the key in the door, and just wondered if this was right. Any info greatly appreciated.
Looking forward to some cheap fun motoring.............my current car is a BMW 730, so the Fiesta is a small drop in size, lol.
Thanks very much.............Delboy1.25
Haz93
Hi mate and welcome :)
Deffinately a bit of a drop in size haha

If you know the reg number you can enter it in on here : http://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do;jsessionid=85D259D032A0B4A2410603DE1597AAEE.eccvas510
For a spec sheet. Hope that helps
delboy1.25
Brilliant, thanks for the reply. As I thought, my car should have remote central locking, but it only has standard keys. Does anybody know how much new keys are, and how much does it cost to have them programmed in to the car ? Or could i do it myself ?
Good to be back with Ford... ;)
Stoney871
Options are to go to Ford and pay mega bucks or source your own key off eBay and find a good auto locksmith to cut and programme the car to accept the key.
delboy1.25
Used a company called Caboodle based in York. £99.00 inc VAT.That was for the key,cutting it, and programming it. Happy now. :)

Full Colour Version: Fiesta Zetec Specs
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.