Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blue Sides ?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
soulman123
I've had my focus about 1 year and only just noticed the sides lights are blue on the outter part.

Is this legal ?

or should I change them asap ?

Can these be changed without removing the acutual headlight.

As if I remember last year had a right mare with the drivers side I think.. the headlight.

is it a standard 501 bulb ?

I just turned it on and it looks like a normal bulb, perhaps at night there is a blue tint ?

Stoney871
As long as the light emitted is white you will be fine, my bulbs look blue when unlit too and seeing as i'm one of the boys in blue i think you'll be safe. ;)
soulman123
Hey up stoney

thanks for the post, doesn't get any better than getting it from a police officer :) on a side note thanks for all the hard work you guys do, its a thankless job so says my brother who used to be a met officer now living in new Zealand working in IT I'm waffling *pinches self* ... phew I can now sleep knowing I won't have to rip my hands to shreds to get at it lol.

I thought I had an eagle eye, obviously not as not long ago I changed the headlights and never noticed a thing lol

I think I have focus ocd. I will check the pharmacy at lunch time for a cure.

catch you soon mate
Stoney871
Glad to be of service. :)

Full Colour Version: Blue Sides ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.