Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Paint
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Maintenance / Servicing / MOT Discussions
ginner999
I have a small but annoying mark on the rear wheel arch and top of the wheel arch side of the bumper bar.
Please all you paint buffs out there how do i tackle the job the metal side of the arch i should be able to tackle but the
plastic bumper is another story I could send fotos to folk if required.
Kev
PS for a can of spray from the dealer is more than 10 plus vat
yerdusk
[quote name='ginner999' post='12023' date='Feb 13 2009, 06:48 PM']I have a small but annoying mark on the rear wheel arch and top of the wheel arch side of the bumper bar.
Please all you paint buffs out there how do i tackle the job the metal side of the arch i should be able to tackle but the
plastic bumper is another story I could send fotos to folk if required.
Kev
PS for a can of spray from the dealer is more than 10 plus vat[/quote]

If its just a surface mark, then something like Autoglym Super Resin Polish applied with some pressure over a few passes should take it off. But if you rub your finger nail over it and it catches (goes in the groove) then it will more than likely require wet n dry and a few passes with a machine.

But definatly give the super resin a go, its pretty cheap and used correctly can give really good results.

Full Colour Version: Paint
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.