Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cmax 1.6 Petrol Mpg
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford C-Max Club
paulmac
Hey, i've had my cmax for 1 week now and im starting to get used to it. Was just wondering if anyone on here owns the 1.6 petrol? and if so what mpg are you getting around town. Off my 1st £25 worth of petrol im going to have got approx 30mpg, is that good/bad/normal??
NorthSussex
[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]It does depend on your driving style and how much load you are carrying including passengers, you need to do a lot more miles yet to find out the true MPG, but 30 MPG around town doesn't sound too bad.[/font][/size][/color]
Druid
I get low 30s commuting, but it goes up to 40mpg on a run
oenophile64
I try not to drive mine (1.6 litre engine) round town too much ;) but overall I average around 37mpg in mine - goes just above 40mpg on a good long run and I am not heavy footed at all. Don't rely on the trip computer alone though. I like my C-Max but its petrol consumption is a tad worse than I was expecting when I first bought it.

Full Colour Version: Cmax 1.6 Petrol Mpg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615