July 16, 2012, 7:53 pm
I'm the proud owner of an 2008 S-Max Titanium, with the 18" alloys & body kit. I'm really pleased with the car, but have 2 issues, and 1 want...
1. Seat belt rattle when no belt clipped in, any known fix (otherthan buying new!)
2. When I start the car with lights on(auto or turned on), I intermittently get Headlight malfunction, but if I turn off the car, then back on, I do not get the error.
3. Can I source the DVD Nav disc for 2011/2012 from anywhere else but Ford, due to the price they are charging (download ideally)
Thanks in advance for any assistance....
July 17, 2012, 9:16 am
1. I have seen people stick felt to the side of the buckle to stop it rattling.
2. This is a fairly common issue and is usually down to a lazy levelling motor. Most people live with it.
3. They sometimes come up on ebay.
July 18, 2012, 6:25 pm
Thanks for the feedback..I've found that splitting the seat belt buckles (pushing one of them between the seats), doesnt stop the problem either, the one left up still rattles, it seems to be the button, is it possible to open up the belt buckles and put some grease in it.
In regards the headlight malfunction, it is possible to strip the headlight down and oil it!
Is it possible to make a back of the Nav disks?