Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aa Breakdown Repair Cover ?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
snaps0822
I have this cover and it says that all parts are covered other than worn out friction surfaces with regards to a clutch. what advcie i am after is if my clutch does fail due to the clutch plate will they pay for the repair as the other parts of the clutch is mechanical isnt it ?

Has anyone had any experience with the AA with regards to this problem and was your claim succesful,thanks.
jeebowhite
I would suggest that the plate itself can suffer the friction of the two plates, and as such, could be a reason to null and void the warranty. Something like a bearing, or the pressure plates themselves would be easier to argue, but the actual clutch plates that meet and part with the clutch pedal will likely as not be at risk of the whole "fair wear and tear" argument.

Full Colour Version: Aa Breakdown Repair Cover ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615