Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Candy Red With Panther Black Spoiler
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Foci_st3
Hey all what u all think panther black would look like against the candy red as been thinking of gettin the sport spoiler in black for when I get my new candy red titx.
cuke
Hi, naaa, please keep it all the same colour and not have a 'chavvy' looking car..
Chris
Foci_st3
It's hard not to think of new ways to style a car when I spent 3 years creating this
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/Focus_RS/ST3/05f92cd4.jpg[/IMG]
salsheikh
which spoiler are you talking about?

if it matches with other red bits then it may look good!
Foci_st3
Basically it will be the zetec s spoiler and because I'm having the privacy glass I think a black spoiler will look nice and will be much easier to do instead of trying to get dealer to colour match the factory paint.
salsheikh
[indent=1]go for it mate, i think it will look good.[/indent]
artscot79
deep gloss black with candy red would work and gloss black mirror covers gloss black grill to balance it out
jimrex
I agree gloss black would look better, especially if you do the mirrors and grill... maybe black wheels as well? Might be a good idea to do a bit of photoshopping first to see what it would be like.

I reckon a Panther Black one would just look like you have repaired the back end and not bothered to have the bits sprayed, like those older cars you see about with mis-matched coloured panels :S

Put some pics up if you do manage to do it, would be interested to see how it looks :)
Whoey
[quote name='Foci_st3' timestamp='1342551136' post='194245']
It's hard not to think of new ways to style a car when I spent 3 years creating this
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/Focus_RS/ST3/05f92cd4.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

That is absolutely gorgeous...
Foci_st3
I thought the titanium x came with gloss black grills

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.