Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi All
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
MarcMK1
Hi everybody,
just purchased my first Ford and thought i would sign up as im interested in going to club meets and shows with it.
Suppose i'll introduce myself, I'm Marc, 18 and from Aberdeen, Scotland. And Heres the Beast!
dezwez

[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Lenny
[quote name='MarcMK1' timestamp='1342684262' post='194675']
Hi everybody,
just purchased my first Ford and thought i would sign up as im interested in going to club meets and shows with it.
Suppose i'll introduce myself, I'm Marc, 18 and from Aberdeen, Scotland. And Heres the Beast!
[/quote]

SWEEEEET
car looks brilliant mate,
looking foward to a full photoshoot on this one, have you any plans for it?
Stoney871
Welcome along Marc.
Cracking classic you have there.
MarcMK1
[sup]Thanks guys. yeah got some plans, needs a wee bit of body work done so going to get all that done but first and foremost i need to get a five speed gear linkage for the gearbox conversion.[/sup]
fordieashx
Another fellow Aberdonian! Welcome! :)

Love the car, always been a fan of the mk1s! My dad used to have a white supersport and my brother had a bright orange one with a 1.6 engine. Sold it a couple of years ago now though.

Sure I've maybe seen your car about before, I wouldn't find it hard to miss anyway!

Full Colour Version: Hi All
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.