Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wheeler Dealers :)
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
Jammin0990
Sitting watching Wheeler Dealers where they buy restore and sell on a Ford Sierra Cosworth. They look gorgeous but I wouldn't touch one with a bargepole. I've been told by many of that generation who owned/drove a sierra that they littered the hard shoulder with their bonnets up : p.
Stoney871
Pity, they were monster cars.
btmaldon
Cant say I ever saw one with the bonnet up. The few guys I know that used to own them never seemed to have a problem with them. I suppose if people started tweeking them and bolted on bigger turbos and waste gates they may have caused some issues.
Preee
Only ever saw them on hard shoulder if it was raining very hard , i don't think they liked the rain
btmaldon
[quote name='Preee' timestamp='1342880170' post='195349']
Only ever saw them on hard shoulder if it was raining very hard , i don't think they liked the rain
[/quote]
Must have been those bonnet vents
Jammin0990
Lol, I'm only going on what I've been told. They do look nice but it seems like it may be a marmite car. :P

Full Colour Version: Wheeler Dealers :)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615