Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Howdy!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Peange
Hi all!

Just bought my first Fiesta due o pick up tomorrow :D I'm excited to say the least!

Here she is:

Looking to do some upgrades in the future, but need to save first.

-Peange
tichy87
[quote name='Peange' timestamp='1343123756' post='196090']
Hi all!

Just bought my first Fiesta due o pick up tomorrow :D I'm excited to say the least!

Here she is:

Looking to do some upgrades in the future, but need to save first.

-Peange
[/quote]
tichy87
Hi ther car looks good is that a metal ??
Peange
From what I know about Fiestas (which isn't much :lol:) she's sadly not a metal. She's a Zetec S, 1.6l TDCI (95 bhp).

The looks are what sold me on her xD
Stoney871
[IMG]http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m522/stoney871/Gifs/2sgn054groupwelcome.gif[/IMG]
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
tichy87
Doesnt matter if its a metal or not to me pal, all these new fiestas are soooo nice nowadays u will have fun driving it am sure of it lol .enjoy :-)
Peange
Actually can't wait to pick it up tomorrow. I'm like a kid at Christmas!

Full Colour Version: Howdy!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615