Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cigarette Lighter 56 Ford Focus
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
jells216
Hi,
Can anyone help me in locating the cigarette lighter fuse in my 56 ford focus estate.
There is a lot of conflicting advise out there! I think it might be behind the glove compartment !!?? But how do you get to the fuses? And when you find the fuses which one is it ? I dont actually smoke! I just want to charge my iphone!!
I think some photos would be usefull.
Please help.
Many thanks.
Jells.
Stoney871
The fuse panel is under the glove box, 2 twist toggles and the board drops down.
Pull the board towards you to unhook 2 hinges and pull the board towards you to drop the hinges into different slots which allow the board to swing down so the fuses face you.
It's a bit twiddly to do but once you've done it once or twice you get used to it.
Start with the 20A fuses and work down in value.

Full Colour Version: Cigarette Lighter 56 Ford Focus
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615