Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi All
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Unclepierre
Hi - I'm Peter a soon to be Ford owner.

I've just arranged the purchase of a new Focus Titanium X, and since its a factory order I'm getting a second hand Fiesta Flame in the interim. Not got either yet so no photos - sorry.

I want to ask a question about the factory fit sunroof, where's the best place in the forum to post?

It seems like a friendly bunch here, I'll be dipping in regularly

Thanks

Unclepierre
dezwez

[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Lenny
[quote name='Unclepierre' timestamp='1343334122' post='196796']
Hi - I'm Peter a soon to be Ford owner.

I've just arranged the purchase of a new Focus Titanium X, and since its a factory order I'm getting a second hand Fiesta Flame in the interim. Not got either yet so no photos - sorry.

I want to ask a question about the factory fit sunroof, where's the best place in the forum to post?

It seems like a friendly bunch here, I'll be dipping in regularly

Thanks

Unclepierre
[/quote]

Hi Peter,
Welcome to the forum, you have addressed the image thing so i wont give my usual spiel about joining photobucket,
and regarding the questions i reckon if you post it in the focus section you would get an answer to it mate,
their are a few mk3 owners on the forum but im not sure if they have the sunroof fitted but im sure we will soon find out ;)

Full Colour Version: Hi All
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.