Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pipe Under Bonnet
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
John Plumtree
Just done a oil change on car and found this pipe,does anyone know what it is or where it goes if anywhere?.The cars a ford focus saloon 2000 1.8tddi engine.
I think it's a charcoal canister hose.
Look for a round black unit with a wiring block on top at the back of the engine near the scuttle panel. (left side as you look into the engine bay).
Failing that it may be the vacuum hose from the EGR.
John Plumtree
I found a picture on google and it goes to the airfilter.

Full Colour Version: Pipe Under Bonnet
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615