Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mk 1 Focus Alloys
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Lloyday
Hey everyone, not technically a Focus owner but I was wondering if any of you focus lot may have some MK1 focus alloys they'd like to sell. Either the multi spoke, thin spoke style or the 5 spoke style. Also are these alloys 15"?

Cheers everyone :)
MikeLondon
I have 1 15in zetec 5 spoke alloy available... Bought it by mistake as my mk1 had 16's.If that's any good for you give me a shout!
Jamie Gwilliam
I got four of the mk1 5 spoke twin alloys for sale. Two with new tyres. Two part worn if that anyy good.
Lloyday
Exactly what I'm looking for, are they the 15" or the 16"? Neither matters, just for information, and for how much :)
Jamie Gwilliam
15''. 130 all good condition. 1 with some of the silver coming off. Tyres r 2 nankangs (very new), 1 hankook n 1 other nankang (both used)(4-5 mm)
Lloyday
Is there any chance i can have them without the tyres? If that would make the price drop, i can just save up for momo tyres then as they sit in the garage
Jamie Gwilliam
Yeah that'd b fine. 100. But, first of all where abouts do u live. Im in south wales.
Lloyday
I live in pontypridd, Thought you were welsh by the last name. South wales also
Jamie Gwilliam
Good good. Ok. Would that b ok. I can have them ready by mid-afternoon saturday?
Lloyday
Im working from tomorrow until next friday so i wont have time during that period, i should be okay for mid afternoon the saturday after
Jamie Gwilliam
Will have to check my rota. If u want contact me on 07730 572935. Txting is best. Will have to see wot time i finish on saturday.
Jamie Gwilliam
Ps. Do u want me to upload a foto first just to b sure? If so i can do so tmoz
Lloyday
Yeah thatd be good :) cheers mate

Full Colour Version: Mk 1 Focus Alloys
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.