Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help With Radio Keycode For 6000Cd Model
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
Alex L
Hi, I hope someone can help me. I own a Ford Mondeo from 2002 which lost battery power a couple of weeks ago and ever since have not been able to use my radio.

My radio serial number is: M320929 for model type 6000CD. I found my keycode which should be 3324, but it is not being accepted.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone can help.

Thanks in advance,

Alex L
NorthSussex
[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]You may have the incorrect code, unfortunately we are unable to give out radio codes on this forum.[/font][/size][/color] [color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]A Ford dealer will be able to help you.[/font][/size][/color]
Preee
Try and insert it again , following the correct guide for inserting the code for that stereo
Stoney871
I can confirm that your radio code is correct.
Is there a chance that the radio may have become locked and needed recoding at some point?
Alex L
Thanks. I have had the car since it was 2 years old and it hasn´t been locked during my time. Thanks anyway and i´ll try contacting a Ford dealer.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.