Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Memmber Needing Help Please
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
zorba-01
hi guys from vic
needing your help please
i need a rear reversing sensor for my mk4 mondeo part number 6g92-15k859-eb ant ides please
Lenny
[quote name='zorba-01' timestamp='1343680706' post='197610']
hi guys from vic
needing your help please
i need a rear reversing sensor for my mk4 mondeo part number 6g92-15k859-eb ant ides please
[/quote]

Hi Vic,
and welcome to the forum,
these reversing sensors are generally a standard size and you can purchase colour coded aftermarket sets on ebay for £50
they are a perfect match to the body work and come as a full kit which we can advise you on installation.
this may work out cheaper than sourcing the sensor from ford.
in the event that they are not sold as individual sensors.
zorba-01
Hi 'Lenny I've also got sensors on the front if I fit this kit to the rear will the fronts work ? Cheers
zorba-01
Just one other thing have u got a item number off eBay as there is a few kits thanks again
zorba-01
[quote name='zorba-01' timestamp='1343724008' post='197657']
Just one other thing have u got a item number off eBay as there is a few kits thanks again
[/quote]
Bump

Full Colour Version: New Memmber Needing Help Please
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615