Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help Please I Need To Change Stereo In My Fiesta 54 Plate :-)
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Audio & Electronics
birtybassett
i have a 54 plate fiesta and want to replace my the original stereo for my own cd player so i can play my ipod through it i have been reading up there is i believe a fascia that i can buy thats sposed to be very hard to do...is there another way like if i go to a ford dealer and upgrade to a 6500 as my stereo is a 4500 being a woman im struggling wot to do...or is there a way i can connect an adaptor of any kind to the stereo in car to allow me to play ipod thanx in advance lisa :-)
Nickwa
Facia is about 80 quid and is quite a hard job, as the whole lot needs to be removed as well as heater controls, take an hour or two if you know what you are doing.
Stoney871
You can buy USB modules to connect to the radio on eBay or just add an aux connection if you don't already have one.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615