Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Member... Sort Of
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Tom1301
Hi All!

I've been registered with the forum for a while now and actually forgot that I originally signed up :blink: hence why I have never introduced myself until now.

My name is Tom and I'm from Manchester. I have been driving a MK7 Fiesta 1.6 Zetec S since Aug 2011 and before that I drove a Vauxhall Corsa (53 plate) 1.2 Club.

I look forward to contributing to the forums anyway that I can, but in the meantime check out a small collection of my car pics on my profile page under '[url="http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/gallery/member/34606-tom1301/"]Gallery[/url]'

Bye for now!
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)

Full Colour Version: New Member... Sort Of
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615