Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 53 Plate Ford Mondeo Tdci Key Help
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
mbanarch
i have a 53 plate ford mondeo tdci which i have just bought
the problem i have is it has only come with a standard blue corner key an none others or key fob
is there any way to get a new key/fob and program to use on my car ?
thanks ia advance for all the help
ppeter7
main dealer or key cutting shop would do it prices range from about £25 to £85 depends on key
s.jsutton
WOULD STEER CLEAR OF MAIN DEALER!!! YOU ARE LOOKING AT MORE LIKE £250 FOR A KEY FOB AND PROGRAM FROM THEM.
You can get the keyfob and blank off ebay for about £25, then get it cut by a local key cutter. - If you check your manual there is a way of programming keys in the car, but you must have the master key which you appear to have.
Can't remember the exact procedure but is something like turn to position 2 on the ignition twice until the alarm light on clock continually flashes, then press the button on the new key fob.
Check out your manual.
Regards

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615