Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie Sorry Guys !!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
MikeJones9
Hey guys ,

Im Mike from Hampshire ( Winchester )

Currently drive a corsa c yes spam me if you will haha ,

Well end off the year im deciding between a Zetec S white Petrol or diesel :) i love these cars and turning 22 in november my insurance is also going down = Win

Well im going too be browsing the forum asking for reviews and pics off everyones Zetech S everytime i see one i think i might just trade my girlfriend in for one i like them that much !!! lol dont tell her i said that well thats my welcome topic over ...

Mike
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Lenny
[quote name='MikeJones9' timestamp='1344124606' post='198909']
Hey guys ,

Im Mike from Hampshire ( Winchester )

Currently drive a corsa c yes spam me if you will haha ,

Well end off the year im deciding between a Zetec S white Petrol or diesel :) i love these cars and turning 22 in november my insurance is also going down = Win

Well im going too be browsing the forum asking for reviews and pics off everyones Zetech S everytime i see one i think i might just trade my girlfriend in for one i like them that much !!! lol dont tell her i said that well thats my welcome topic over ...

Mike
[/quote]

Welcome to the forum Mike,
look foward to the transition
georgen

What no pics  :D , welcome 

Full Colour Version: Newbie Sorry Guys !!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.