Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Mondeo 1.8 Tdci Advice
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
maelstrom
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Hi everyone, although I have driven a Ford Focus for the past few years, this is my first post here. I am considering buying a Mondeo 1.8 TDCI Zetec [6] 2010 model with 10,000 miles, for £10,300.[/background][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Is there anything in particular to look out for on these cars? Are they generally reliable and is this a good model to purchase? Also, my 2005 Focus has some rust issues, are the Mondeos still liable to rust? I have heard that this engine is not as good as the 2.0 one, but I am not really looking for performance. and this is just within my budget.[/background][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]I will be going to see the car tomorrow. This will be used as an everyday family car.[/background][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Thanks a lot. [/background][/font][/color]
Stoney871
For that mileage and age the car should be mint.
Just give it a thorough look over and a good test drive.

Full Colour Version: Ford Mondeo 1.8 Tdci Advice
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615