Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Finance - Acquire
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
Blakeo
Hello,

I am currently driving a 1.8 Astra SRi, its done a good 100k miles and its starting to cost me an absolute fortune, its a nice ride but I have had my eye on a Fiesta for some time.

I have been looking at getting a Fiesta Zetec S on the Acquire finance plan or a Vauxhall Corsa SRi, I have never really bought any cars on finance so was wondering what experiences other people have had.

I was hoping to put 3-4k down as a deposit and trade my current car in part exchange, then get the car in black/or the midnight blue colour, street pack and Sony DAB radio. Will cost about £350 a month with 7.8% interest.

Has anyone ever managed to haggle the price down or get additional options added for free/cheaper? I was hoping to wait until January and pick one up, having my fingers crossed that I could get some additional goodies by playing the Ford and Vauxhall dealers off against each other, maybe they would chuck in the paint job for free or maybe add the interior pack 1 or something cheaper.

After all, sales men don't like losing sales, I can imagine it would bruise there ego or annoy them.

I could be completely wrong though,

Cheers,

Ollie
iNath
I got my MK7 Zetec S TDCi for £13,000 when it had a list price of around £16,500 (at that time) - this was July 2010.
There's always room to haggle in a dealers ;)
btmaldon
I have bough my last two Fords on Options. So rather than pay a lump at the end of the three years I could always give the car back, or use it for a deposit on another new car.

Full Colour Version: Ford Finance - Acquire
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.