Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Squeaky Tyres
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
Roxanne8907
I've just had two new front tyres fitted on my mk7 fiesta and I've noticed that when I'm turning corners and  when I go to drive off my tires squeeek I first I thought it was the breaks but no matter how hard I break they dont squeak its starting to get on my nerves now can anyone help ((
btmaldon
You may want to get your front wheel tracking checked. Were your old tyres worn evenly or not? If they were worn on the inside or out it would suggest the tracking needs sorting, which would cause sqeeling on corners, especially when parking on new tyres.
Roxanne8907
Do garages not do that as standard when fitting new tyres then ? My old tryes were worn evenly all over ( bald ) :)
Stoney871
Garages will always do balancing but tracking is usually extra.

Full Colour Version: Squeaky Tyres
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615