Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie Looking For Advice
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Markie1985
Hi Guys,

My names mark and im an alcoholic........only joking :)

I am new here and joined to get some advice on tips for my 2010 Fiesta Zetec S. I am wanting to add a few things (Blue Dome Light, Blue Led strip in footwells and potentially HID kit for headlights)

I was wondering if any of you had done this to your Fiesta, and if so can you post pics to give me an idea please?

thanks in advance for any advice given
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Lenny
[quote name='Markie1985' timestamp='1344450531' post='199681']
Hi Guys,

My names mark and im an alcoholic........only joking :)

I am new here and joined to get some advice on tips for my 2010 Fiesta Zetec S. I am wanting to add a few things (Blue Dome Light, Blue Led strip in footwells and potentially HID kit for headlights)

I was wondering if any of you had done this to your Fiesta, and if so can you post pics to give me an idea please?

thanks in advance for any advice given
[/quote]

Welcome to the forum, im also an AA member. i used to be anemones until i joined the forum,
when you get a momment please join [url="http://www.photobucket.com/"][color=#181818]photobucket[/color][/url] or a similar image hosting website then upload some pictures of your motor and link them to your thread here on the forum,

Full Colour Version: Newbie Looking For Advice
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.