Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mpg On A 2.0L Focus
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
jamiefordghia
Hi ! I drive a 2006 ford focus 2.0l ghia (145bhp) the thing is its only saying im geting 29mpg local, does that sound right ?
artscot79
thats not bad going for a 2.0litre petrol they arent exactly economical which is why they were dropped
NorthSussex
[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]I had a 2Ltr Mondeo, 29 mpg around town is about right, 32 mpg average with mixed driving.[/font][/size][/color]
gc88
I'm between 28 and 34mpg.

Sometimes it reckons 40+ (long motorway normal speed)
jamiefordghia
cool, thanks for the replys, ive only had the car a week so i dont no much about it ! We are off to cornwall next week its a 400 mile drive, what mpg should i expect on the drive down?
NorthSussex
[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]About 40 mpg overall providing the motorways are clear.[/font][/size][/color]
jamiefordghia
great thanks for that ! Im goin to have it in cruise control and it will the the middle of the night so should get 40mpg.
NorthSussex
[quote name='jamiefordghia' timestamp='1344509949' post='199881']
great thanks for that ! Im goin to have it in cruise control and it will the the middle of the night so should get 40mpg.
[/quote]

[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Yep. :) [/font][/size][/color]

Full Colour Version: Mpg On A 2.0L Focus
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615