Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blue Interior Lighting And Hid Headlights
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Audio & Electronics
Markie1985
Hi Guys,

I'm wanting to add a few extras to my car and wanted some advice and tips and thoughts from you.

I want to add a blue dome light i also want to add some LED strips to the footwells that connect to current wiring and finally i would like advice on HID headlights as to whats legal and what isnt legal.

I have attached images for what im looking for.

Thank you :)
oilburner79
Aftermarket HIDs are an instant MOT fail nowadays unless they're self levelling and have automatic washers fitted
iNath
For the interior light I have replied in the other thread [url="http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/34644-footwell-lighting/page__st__30#entry199958"]here[/url].
As for HIDs - they are [size=5][u][b]illegal[/b][/u][/size]. (Unless fitted with leveling motors and washer jets which they won't be)
Markie1985
I had a feeling that would be the case.....also turns out i have the holders for the footwell lights but no wiring :( looks like im sticking to a standard looking car then :(
Markie1985
Thanks for the bulb link Inath :) Much appreciated.

What is your opinion on blue LED strips instead of the footwell bulbs seeing as though i dont have them?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615