Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus Tit X 1.0
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
colinben
I've found the courage to change my baby fiesta tit to a focus tit x in shiny black 5 months old
will post pics later and report 1.0 performance after trp to Wales from London next week, now for a week of reading manual I think I need a degree in gadjet ery lol
NorthSussex
[quote name='colinben' timestamp='1344798919' post='200539']
I've found the courage to change my baby fiesta tit to a focus tit x in shiny black 5 months old
will post pics later and report 1.0 performance after trp to Wales from London next week, now for a week of reading manual I think I need a degree in gadjet ery lol
[/quote]

[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]If your manual is anything like mine, half of the information in it relates to different trim level car, very confusing, good luck with the reading.[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Looking forward to your views in the 1.0 L as it looks like this is the way Ford is going with engines. [/font][/size][/color]

Full Colour Version: Focus Tit X 1.0
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.