Hi,
Just wondered if anyone could help.

I recently bought a Mondeo 2006 TDCI 130 Titanium, it is absolutely mint and I love it despite having done 100,000. Since I have had it it has had a problem starting while the engine is hot. First thing in the morning no problem, straight after work no worries but if I stop off anywhere on the way home or have to pop in to a shop then it struggles to start again. Up until now it has just been a matter of keep trying until it starts which although a pain only usually takes 2-3 goes so not the end of the world.
Anyway the other day I had to stop of at 2 places in town and each time it was harder to start, I still made it home though. The next morning though it would not start at all. It sounded like a flat battery and the ignition turn over was very laboured I tried jumping it but no joy. I left it for a day and tried to start it again and this time the battery was definately dead and when I tried to jump it again I noticed that the glow plug light was on and the check engine light too.
The garage where i bought it have taken it back to check the problem (not main dealer) and I got a call to say that it was the fly wheel?? can this be correct? as looking on various other sites and forums it sounds like it could be the [url="http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_nkw=fuel+filter"][color="#181818"]Fuel Filter[/color][/url] or that my PCM needs updating and injectors realigning?
I have called a maindealer in the past to ask about updating the pcm and was told that it could blow my injectors.

Anyway Sorry to waffle on but I am not very good with engines and just want it fixed as I love driving this car when it works!

Thank you