Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Changing Stereo
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Mike77
Hi there guys and gals, I'm considering changing my standard Sony head unit for another double din unit, one with all the connections with it, Bluetooth, USB, DVD blah blah, my question being, will this be a straight swap ( which I personally doubt) or will I need a fascia panel thingy, as I can't seem to find any on fleebay. A link would be great if anyone can point me in the right direction. Anyone fitted one ??? Views, opinions welcome, thanks in advance, Mike.
gforce
I had one mate, got a fascia panel, loom adapter and aerial adapter kit on ebay to fit it. Really liked it but have reverted back to my Sony as I'm thinkin of selling the car after MOT so it's actually up for sale in the Buy & Sell sub-forum on here complete with Focus bits and pieces. If interested or you've any questions, just ask!
PaulE
[quote name='gforce' timestamp='1345452432' post='202146']
I had one mate, got a fascia panel, loom adapter and aerial adapter kit on ebay to fit it. Really liked it but have reverted back to my Sony as I'm thinkin of selling the car after MOT so it's actually up for sale in the Buy & Sell sub-forum on here complete with Focus bits and pieces. If interested or you've any questions, just ask!
[/quote]

Did you use the cage it came with? I've just got an alpine double DIN and the alpine cage is too big, even without facia.

Full Colour Version: Changing Stereo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.