Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fusion 1.4Tdci 2003
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Fusion Club
stevenp7145
Hi all, can anyone tell me the exact position of the blower motor resistor on a 2003 fusion 1.4tdci.
I seem to have spent hours searching the web for an answer, without any joy.
Now found this site, so come on guys can anyone help a newby out.
Regards steve.
oilburner79
On older model Fiestas it's under the dash by the glovebox a good place to start
stevenp7145
[quote name='oilburner79' timestamp='1346171932' post='203792']
On older model Fiestas it's under the dash by the glovebox a good place to start
[/quote]thanks for that, have already had the glovebox off and cant find it there. i was wondering if it could be behind the fuse board?
thanks for your reply.
stevenp7145
[quote name='stevenp7145' timestamp='1346173621' post='203799']
thanks for that, have already had the glovebox off and cant find it there. i was wondering if it could be behind the fuse board?
thanks for your reply.
[/quote]well i finally got the position from a friend of a friend. If it helps any one else out, its above the clutch pedal to the left in a high position. It was an absolute pain to get at, but all done now.
MarkiSparki

well i finally got the position from a friend of a friend. If it helps any one else out, its above the clutch pedal to the left in a high position. It was an absolute pain to get at, but all done now.

I am sorry to resurrect this topic - but it is exactly the same question, for the same model. I have a 2003 1.4 TDCi and I am struggling to locate exactly where you say the resistor is. I don't know if you still own the car and are able to take a photo with your mobile or something - but I would love some help on this. 

Here's hoping....thanks!

Full Colour Version: Fusion 1.4Tdci 2003
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.