Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Member Seeking Expertise In Fiesta Van Mk6
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Knottyloxx
Hey guys, thought I would join the forum as I maybe getting a fiesta van 1.4 tdci and I'd like a little help with finding places to buy bits and pieces for it in my area!! Hopefully you guys can help me in my journey into the unknown!!! I've just written my transit connect off so I'm a little bruise emotionally hahaha. Anyways hope everyone well!! Sam
Lenny
[quote name='Knottyloxx' timestamp='1346262321' post='203970']
Hey guys, thought I would join the forum as I maybe getting a fiesta van 1.4 tdci and I'd like a little help with finding places to buy bits and pieces for it in my area!! Hopefully you guys can help me in my journey into the unknown!!! I've just written my transit connect off so I'm a little bruise emotionally hahaha. Anyways hope everyone well!! Sam
[/quote]

Welcome to the forum,
What sort of parts are you seeking and what year is the fiesta,
If your looking at body styling try european parts and csr automotive both company's based in germany but manufacture a lot for ford on performance and apperance.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.