Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Metal Mountune?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
metaljordan
Hi, just a quick question.

Is the Ford Fiesta Metal basically a Zetec S with the lowest Mountune Kit on?

Just got me wondering as i nipped to Ford today to sign a few final documents and had a look at my car whilst i was there and when i started it up, it sounded really impressive. Also it has the Mountune front bumper with the splitter on rather than the Zetec S bumper.
Marcr1
I've got a s1600 which is the same as a metal (except the colour scheme). They do sound lovely for a standard car. I see where you're coming from.

If you were to get a mountune on a zetec S it would make it the same bhp as a metal/s1600 and you'd get the twin exhausts. But you'd also get a spoiler extension.

As for the front bumper I'm sure the ZS has a splitter lip

Any how welcome to the forum! Upload some pics when you get it
Rh1no
Hmmm, wondering if I could brand my Focus Zetec S as a Metal with some mods :)
metaljordan
[quote name='Marcr1' timestamp='1346450600' post='204350']
I've got a s1600 which is the same as a metal (except the colour scheme). They do sound lovely for a standard car. I see where you're coming from.

If you were to get a mountune on a zetec S it would make it the same bhp as a metal/s1600 and you'd get the twin exhausts. But you'd also get a spoiler extension.

As for the front bumper I'm sure the ZS has a splitter lip

Any how welcome to the forum! Upload some pics when you get it
[/quote]

Thats what i thought about the bumper i was sure the zetec S had it but one of the sales men was more than adamant that they didn't, as for the spoiler you still have to buy it extra if you buy the kit from mountune, It doesn't come in the kit as standard
metaljordan
[quote name='Rh1no' timestamp='1346537295' post='204489']
Hmmm, wondering if I could brand my Focus Zetec S as a Metal with some mods :)
[/quote]

Try it lol make sure you put some pics on when you do it would look sweet!
jgilmour93
[quote name='metaljordan' timestamp='1346581052' post='204536']
Thats what i thought about the bumper i was sure the zetec S had it but one of the sales men was more than adamant that they didn't, as for the spoiler you still have to buy it extra if you buy the kit from mountune, It doesn't come in the kit as standard
[/quote]

I also have the metal and was considering the mountune upgrade but there is not much you can do to the metal to change its appearance as it look pretty fierce and even better when you pull up next to some punks who have a standard titanium! only thing I would ever change is to add the focus rs500 style rear valance diffuser from puma speed site. But good luck with the cars gents!!!!

[url="http://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/product-Ford-Fiesta-Mk7-Zetec-S-2009-Rear-Valance-Diffuser-by-Stoffler_1038.jsp"]http://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/product-Ford-Fiesta-Mk7-Zetec-S-2009-Rear-Valance-Diffuser-by-Stoffler_1038.jsp[/url]

Full Colour Version: Ford Metal Mountune?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.