Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus 2001 Blower Switch &central Locking
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Tipp
The blower will not work on setting 4, I have replaced switch with new and still only works on 4. Not sure if connected but central locking not working, tried re-setting key fob but will not even lock centrally by using manual key. Really stumped now, are the issues connected, any help really appreciated.
oilburner79
Try replacing the blower resistor pack
Tipp
Thanks, do you know if the central locking issue could be caused by an issue with the resistor.
coli
probably the central locking fuse the lone fuse is located in the middle of the fuse box on the back of it you have to remove the fuse box turn it round and you will see it.the heater resistor and the fuse are not connected.
MrRedman
lubricate the fan on the heater otherwise the resister may blow again as happened to me at £15 a time not good!
Tipp
Sorry I have just realised I said in my previous info that the blower only works on setting 4, the blower works fine on settings 1,2 & 3 but when on 4 the fan stops, I have replaced the switch and no difference.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.