Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fiesta 86 Squeaks Driving Under 30 Mph
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Maintenance / Servicing / MOT Discussions
Miranda Oakley
hi i am not sure what is going on with my car it has started squeaking alot when going round corners and driving 30 mph and under. also after stopping and driving off again it jolts forward for a moment .any ideas as i have mot this week? x
Preee
With age a car will loosen up , stretch , bend , twist , so with all that over the years as the car moves around parts start to move also as they are not so tight fitting any move , i would say thats mor annoying than being a problem , perhaps get some one to sit and listen for the areas and then try and pin point them and tighten up screws etc.

The jolting forward , do you mean when you release the clutch ?
Miranda Oakley
its automatic . and seems to do it more in wet weather x

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615