Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Owners Club Stickers
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > General Site Requests
.Ryan
Hiya guys,

Just wondering if there are any plans to do any other designs of the FOC stickers.

The current design is good but I do quite like the plain URL lines that alot of clubs do.

Is there any scope for new designs or anyone making some up?
.Ryan
Bump
Mark M.K
No new desgins in the pipe line at the moment. You are welcome to make up a new desgin, we always welcome new ideas.
.Ryan
Does anyone here make stickers at all? Maybe we could come up with some new ideas folks?
Steve
not sure but i may have some vinyl ones in the line your talking about.
.Ryan
Oh yea....

[img]http://www.myiconart.com/9112-large/fonejacker-t-shirt-terry-tibbs-talk-to-me-mens-tee.jpg[/img]
.Ryan
Just messaged my friend who can get custom stickers made up (as she does for a few clubs), after two small basic text stickers saying "Ford Owners Club"....or quite possibly the URL, either way just something nice and simple, always looks best IMO.
.Ryan
If I got hold of a few of these would anyone be interested?
Stoney871
Yep
rybosmasher
yer
.Ryan
I'm in touch with a chap who makes stickers for quite a few forums and sites, just wondering if anyone has any ideas for stickers?

If so, make them, post them and we can all see what we like and decide on one to be made.

Ideas on a postca....erm.....reply to this thread :)

[size=4]My ideas:[/size]

[size=6]www.FordOwnersClub.com[/size]

or

[size=6]Ford Owners Club - North West [size=4](I assume regional ones will require more orders)[/size][/size]
Stoney871
Get samples if you can, would like to see what they look like made up.
.Ryan
[quote name='Stoney871' timestamp='1353847522' post='218253']
Get samples if you can, would like to see what they look like made up.
[/quote]

I've requested some, just awaiting a reply :)
Stoney871
[quote name='Rh1no' timestamp='1353851056' post='218269']
I've requested some, just awaiting a reply :)
[/quote]
Lovely jubbly :P
Elcampo
I would be interested in the 'Ford Owners Club - North West'

Or even just the Ford Owners Club....FOC (if the design is big enough/ looks smart)
.Ryan

Never got any further with these. Lenny has some good ones on his car, asking him where his are from, failing that I will try again!

Oliverb
In the new year I am looking into making stickers as mentioned in this thread !

I have put a post on here already I am just waiting for people's feedback so I know the amount of interest I am looking at roughly on this forum.

Stoney871

Club stickers with the Members Forum names on would be a nice touch.

Oliverb

I agree !

.Ryan

I'd be up for some club stickers.

Willy

Yep

yer

And Me :)
Brummephil
After some club stickers etc?
Mikey923
I'd be interested too!
L666JER

Like the idea stoney :)
robertson123

This is very good idea and where could we get the stickers from i will definitely stick some on my car and get this forum noticed even more cool idea i like it  :D

Rick984
I'd be up for that too!
Mikey923
I'm after ordering mine off some fella who makes vinyls locally. They should hopefully arrive Monday.. I got 2x FOC logos. I'll put up pictures when they come :)

And if anybody's interested I'll give you his contact details. He's very reasonable and can literally make whatever you want!

This was the template he sent me, I'm getting it in Cyan -
Brummephil
Not too fussed on design but wouldn't want forum name on it.
Brummephil
That's looks good Mike
Philf1

What about tax disc holders with the URL showing on the outside so folks can see it. Also my son is in the Clio 197 club and they get business cards so they can push their club by sicking under wipers etc. 

L666JER

What about tax disc holders with the URL showing on the outside so folks can see it. Also my son is in the Clio 197 club and they get business cards so they can push their club by sicking under wipers etc. 

Haven't you heard, tax disc holders will be useless in a few months.
Philf1

Haven't you heard, tax disc holders will be useless in a few months.

Really? What's occurring?

L666JER

Really? What's occurring?

Tax discs are being abolished, it'll all be online. Sometime this year I think.
Philf1

Ah I'd heard rumours but didn't know that it was definite. Scuppers my idea then.

L666JER

Ah I'd heard rumours but didn't know that it was definite. Scuppers my idea then.

I think it is more highly likely than definite.
But I can put my 1995 tax disc in :)
Merv130

I think it is more highly likely than definite.
But I can put my 1995 tax disc in :)

its happening in October apparently

robertson123

I'm after ordering mine off some fella who makes vinyls locally. They should hopefully arrive Monday.. I got 2x FOC logos. I'll put up pictures when they come :)

And if anybody's interested I'll give you his contact details. He's very reasonable and can literally make whatever you want!

This was the template he sent me, I'm getting it in Cyan - attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1388944471.288531.jpg

That's a nice logo i would like one just please pm me with the details but as i am in Liverpool i would have to get my stickers posted to me 

Mikey923
Postage should not be a problem as I'm getting mine posted too.. He's living in the country. I've just emailed him and asked him is it okay if I start to give you his email. Will PM you ASAP mate
Mikey923

That's a nice logo i would like one just please pm me with the details but as i am in Liverpool i would have to get my stickers posted to me 

PM'd
robertson123

Sure i got it thanks i will email him now and get them sorted thanks mate 

Mikey923
Woo mine came this morning :D

robertson123

Cool that's good news mate i am still waiting till he gets back to me but i do know other sign writers if he doesn't as i have the image now

jeebowhite

Forum management can get you some of ours. PM Steve or JamesM and they should be able to sort you out.

robertson123

Hey i can wait i am planning to become a FOC supporter so i believe you get stickers if i am right when you join so i will get them when i become a supporter mate in a couple of days when i get the money together 

Brummephil
Can u give me his details so I can get some made up? Cheers
The Admiral
They look really good.

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app
.Ryan
I'm after some silver external clean stickers with the URL on, does anyone know where I can get them made? Wouldn't mind them and some silver FFOC ones on before the Ford Day at Blackpool in a few weeks time.
jeebowhite
Think there are some in the shop...
Stoney871
Indeed there are.
.Ryan

Indeed there is!

FOC_Vinyl_Sticker_grande.png?v=140378124

Just a shame they are 25cm, could of done with something smaller but will see how we get on.

Full Colour Version: Ford Owners Club Stickers
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615