Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Windscreen Wiper Problems
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
paul05
Hi currently have problem with my windscreen wipers on my ford focus 1.6 zetec 05 ,when driving wipers just stopped working,
have checked motor this is ok,checked wiper stalk ok you can hear a clicking sound so must be sending signal(rear wipe and
washers are working fine) fuse ok,not 100% on relays but only two in fuse box in car and swapped these two but still not
working, anybody got any ideas ? cheers Paul
Dan62
If the fuse is ok then its highly likely to be the motor.
There are no relays for wiper speeds slow & fast, just a timer relay for the intermittent function.

A bad earth to the motor is another possibility.

D
paul05
[quote name='Dan62' timestamp='1346578456' post='204534']
If the fuse is ok then its highly likely to be the motor.
There are no relays for wiper speeds slow & fast, just a timer relay for the intermittent function.

A bad earth to the motor is another possibility.

D
[/quote]Cheers Dan, fuse is ok but will look into the Earths
paul05
Checked earths ok, motor defo working ,ford telling me multifunction fuse board at fault £300+reprogramming
just hoping the rain stays off :blink:

Full Colour Version: Windscreen Wiper Problems
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615