Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie, Hopeing To Stay..
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
ashleyccfc
New to the forum after just buying my first 'real' car. I've been driving a Vauxhall Astra 2009 for a while and hoping that I would get a free years no claim from being a named driver, I bought the Fiesta knowing that I could insure the car for about £2000 (PRETTY CHEAP)

Anyway, after a mix up of dates I realized I wont be getting that years no claim and i'm stuck with a car that I cant insure. The cheapest I can get is just over £3000 and I don't fancy paying that.. as for the car, there is so much I wanna do with it but do I stick with it or just get myself a moped?
The Festive Fiesta
hey,

I'm new here too. I recently bought a fiesta ztec '58. I managed to get that insured for around £1000 with admiral. You should check them out mate.

Goodluck! Let me know how it goes!
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
someone must be cheaper than 3k
ashleyccfc
Insurers just don't like me. I've been driving for 17 months, on a 1.0 Saxo then a 2010 1.6 Astra with no accidents or nothing. Thankfully, Dan at Adrian Flux has helped me and I currently have a quote of £2500 which I shall be taking out next month!
Lenny
[quote name='ashleyccfc' timestamp='1346755960' post='204858']
New to the forum after just buying my first 'real' car. I've been driving a Vauxhall Astra 2009 for a while and hoping that I would get a free years no claim from being a named driver, I bought the Fiesta knowing that I could insure the car for about £2000 (PRETTY CHEAP)

Anyway, after a mix up of dates I realized I wont be getting that years no claim and i'm stuck with a car that I cant insure. The cheapest I can get is just over £3000 and I don't fancy paying that.. as for the car, there is so much I wanna do with it but do I stick with it or just get myself a moped?
[/quote]

Welcome to the forum,
Interior lighting and apperance mods shouldn't effect your insurance if they were on the list.
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
[quote name='ashleyccfc' timestamp='1346875482' post='205119']
Insurers just don't like me. I've been driving for 17 months, on a 1.0 Saxo then a 2010 1.6 Astra with no accidents or nothing. Thankfully, Dan at Adrian Flux has helped me and I currently have a quote of £2500 which I shall be taking out next month!
[/quote]
Hi,
Glad we could help.
Regards,
Dan.

Full Colour Version: Newbie, Hopeing To Stay..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.